Dive Computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there are several versons of it, just make for different companies, like the Oceanic Veo 100.

The work, they are low cost, and the only down side is they don't do nitrox (which I think is pretty important)

might I recommend the Nitek Duo (aka Tusa IQ-700, Zeagle N2ition)

you can get it for under $300 and it does 2 gases up to 50% O2, PO2, N2, O2 loading, Plan mode, 3 safety factor settings (least conservative - most), bottom timer mode, saves 50 dives, and had DL capability... pretty much all you need

I noticed a big difference in the price and interface between the brands. What is the preferred brand and amount of buttons functions that I need?

well, based on my search, you need a computer that suits your dives i guess, mine is pretty basic , i bought Mares Nemo sport. its pretty small, alot of people said its complicated but i find it tricky.
it has the basic functions i guess. shows you the total of dive hours, then shows individual dives , maximum depth,average depth. it also has a nitrox function . the beep is pretty loud sometimes it scares my other divers when its letting me know about the safety stop. you can check mares website and see the manual to know the features in details. i think i got it for 225 or something and im happy with it so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom