Dive Clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ntense

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Who offers a good deal on a Dive Club?

I do a lot of beach diving with a buddy, but am looking for a dive club that has good discounted prices on boat diving and does other get togethers.

I am a member of Sea Lancers, so I dont need all the benefits of air and whatnot (I get air whenever I need it and am not restricted to shop hours).

Let me know.

Glenn

Dive Oahu has a club with a healthy membership attached to it, they offer some good stuff. Island Divers does the same thing, they have great deals attached. Our very own Gabe Scotti (scottitheduck) runs Kaimana Divers and he does great things as well. Those are the three I can name off the top of my head.

Peace,
Greg

Mahalo Greg,

I'm looking at putting together a club dive schedule for the summer months. Would like to get out every weekend with the club and rotate Saturdays and Sundays for those dives. We will be diving all sides of the island (North Shore, Westside, Town and Hawaii Kai). Also gonna mix some shore dives and BBQ's in there.

Link at the bottom of this message has details on the dive club......

G

Thanks Gabe, your prices are quite good. Im gonna come check it out. Where is the shop located at?

Aloha,

Glenn

I agree with Greg, Dive Oahu and Island Divers are pretty good. we haven't got to dive with Scottie yet but I'm damn near a duck myself :wink: I like the cheap boat dives when i can get them and most the people i have met are awesome.

Hey Scottie,
I'd like to meet your group and check you guys out sometime? We just got AOW and reach 30 dives since we started in Jan.

Thx,
Adela

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom