Dive Charters close to Mobile, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weagle251

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

I am new to diving, but am fully certified. I was wondering what quality beginner trips/guides are around the Mobile/Pensacola area? I would def love to hear of any spearfishing guides/trips as well. Thank you in advance

Im in Hattiesburg, I use Down Under in Gulf shores most of the time. Or Scubatech in Destin

Odd, tried to Watch this thread but it will not register me clicking on Watch (refreshed the page several times trying). Following now . . .

I use Niuhi dive charters in West Pensacola. Spearfishing-friendly 6-pack. In fact i'm looking for a couple of divers to join a trip offshore on Monday.

I’ve planned a technical Oriskany dive twice with H2OBelow (Pensacola). Captain Doug is great people (laid back but focused) and lashed up well with the USCG, LEO and area HB chambers. He gets my vote.

I've gone with Niuhi out of Pensacola (really close to Perdido Key). Capt. Andy Ross did a good job finding me places with shells. That was 2013,14,15. Think they got a new boat since then.
There is a guy in Gauthier, MS-- Mark something- Primo Fish or something. Long way out past Miss. Sound and costly with gas, but a great time. But, that was 2012.

Back
Top Bottom