Dive Charter St. Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryshannon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone : Staying at the Frenchmans reef in Dec. any Charter recommendations would be appreciated. Also making a trip to St. Johns Island during our stay

Just got back from a week of diving with DJ and Annabel of Blue Island Divers. A first class, customer service operation and as noted by Antietam they will pick you up. Good variety of diving, wrecks and reefs. Taught DJ and Capt. Tony O2 Service Tech and Nitrox Blender courses while there.

Thanks for the Info on Blue Island divers, Just got back and we had an excellent time diving with them. I would now recommend them to anyone else heading to St Thomas.

I hear Admiralty has a great reputation in St Thomas too

Last edited:
I meant to say ...there is some great diving in St. Thomas by Admiralty and Coki Beach.

We, too, recently used Blue Island Divers and found them to be very professional. Annabel was great in scheduling us 4 dives over 2 days. Since we stayed at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove timeshares, Blue Island picked us up at the Marriott dock. From there we hit Kennedy barge, Miss Opportunity wreck, Spratt Point & Chrysler reefs. I think the dive master was Paul, but I'm not 100%. The boat captain was kind of a blow hard, but the overall the operation was fine.

Back
Top Bottom