Dive charter in BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbshaw36:
I would like to know if anyone has been on Divers Choice Charters and what they think. :06:
Funny you should ask. I just went out with them this weekend. Ken and Carolyn are very accommodating and worked very hard to make it a very enjoyable experience. Carolyn is a great cook. Her chili warmed my drysuit ;-)
We dove Snake Island wall and Dodd narrows and I had a great time, although I am a "frequent flyer" I never get sick of Nanaimo diving.
Ken is fairly new to the business and is working very hard to be 'top dog' in Nanaimo.
jbshaw36, you will not be disappointed.

cheers,

Thank you for your input. our shop owner wants to know more then I do. my mined has already been made up and I have not been divin with them yet. I'm divin with them in Sept.

I have done some diving from Ken and Caroline boat's and I do agree with wedivebc it is a great boat to dive from and of course I will never forget the Peanut butter pie.

Hello,

I have dove with Diver's Choice and most other charters in Nanaimo. Diver's Choice is one of my favorites. Beutiful boat, great food and Ken and Carolyn are a lot of fun. I would reccommend them without any hesitation. You will have a great time!!!

Jimi

I have set up a class in Sept. doing a Wreck class, and becouse of what happend with the Viking I the shop owner wanted us to check out the baot befor she would fork out any money again. she lost 400.00 with the V.I.
My Instructor and I will be diving up there Friday to meet with ken and his wife and check out the boat.
I thank you for your input. I like ken even though I have not meet him face to face only phone calls and e-mails. thanks again for all you input.
John Shaw

jbshaw36:
I have set up a class in Sept. doing a Wreck class, and becouse of what happend with the Viking I the shop owner wanted us to check out the baot befor she would fork out any money again. she lost 400.00 with the V.I.
My Instructor and I will be diving up there Friday to meet with ken and his wife and check out the boat.
I thank you for your input. I like ken even though I have not meet him face to face only phone calls and e-mails. thanks again for all you input.
John Shaw
Did I hear correctly that you are a survivor of the Sea Kiss sinking? I can see why you would want to be careful about who you dive with in Nanaimo.
So did you get your gear back or should I be diving Snake Island :eyebrow:

cheers,

Hi Dave Yes I am one of Nine US divers that was the last divers to Sail with the SEA KISS. She was a nice Boat to dive off of. We out of our group lost 17,000.00$ worth of stuff. I myself only lost 1700.00 worth of gear. Most of that I just bought for the trip. My dive log was recoverd three months ago the only thing that made it after six months under water was my C-cards. if any one finds anything ont the wall side we would like it back now just for memories. I herd stuff that was recoverd was over 100 yard layed out on the bottom. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom