Dive centre in Grand Cayman???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree with the recommendations on Cayman University divers. Small boats and groups. I was the only diver on the boat one day...awesome.

I like big boat/small group combo. For me that means DNS or Wall to Wall. Lots of good operators on the island so lots of choice. Everyone obviously has their favorites but at the end of the day they all dive the same sites, all pick up and drop off, and all follow the Cayman Islands Watersport Association guidelines. If you are already on island your problem will be finding a dive op that has room on short notice.

Lobster Pot is great, and they are co-located with Deep Blue and Wall to Wall Divers, so if Lobster Pot can't work you in, then one of the other two can usually accommodate your needs. Although I have used Lobster Pot on my last 3 visits to GC, I would not hesitate to dive with any of the three of them.
.....and

Back
Top Bottom