dive CEBU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikefreekz

Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm planning to head over to MALAPASCUA for a week of diving in late October early November, just wondering if any of you guys here have got recommendation as to who to dive with and where's a great place stay?so far I had made inquiries with Malapascua Exotic Resort and Thresher Shark Divers, seems like TSD offers better value for the bucks... any feedback very much appreciated!

regards

CT

nikefreekz:
hi guys, i'm planning to head over to MALAPASCUA for a week of diving in late October early November, just wondering if any of you guys here have got recommendation as to who to dive with and where's a great place stay?so far I had made inquiries with Malapascua Exotic Resort and Thresher Shark Divers, seems like TSD offers better value for the bucks... any feedback very much appreciated!

regards

CT
nikefreekz,
I highly recommend Thresher Shark Divers. I was there several weeks ago and was very happy with their service. If you do more than 8 dives, they'll only charge your $18/dive without equipment.
As for lodging, it depends where you want to stay, by the beach (Cocobana, Tropical Beach Resort) or not (Kuan Ba Resort, Sunsplash Resort). I stayed in Kuan Ba resort and its a bit of a walk from the beach. The next time I visit the island, I'll probably go with Sunsplash, Cocoban or Tropical.
Hope this helps and enjoy your stay in Malapascua.

Enrique

hmm, a resort ny the beach would be ideal actually... thanx for the feedback!

subzero:
nikefreekz,
I highly recommend Thresher Shark Divers. I was there several weeks ago and was very happy with their service. If you do more than 8 dives, they'll only charge your $18/dive without equipment.
As for lodging, it depends where you want to stay, by the beach (Cocobana, Tropical Beach Resort) or not (Kuan Ba Resort, Sunsplash Resort). I stayed in Kuan Ba resort and its a bit of a walk from the beach. The next time I visit the island, I'll probably go with Sunsplash, Cocoban or Tropical.
Hope this helps and enjoy your stay in Malapascua.

Enrique

nikefreekz:

regards

CT

I'm heading to Malapascua in mid-September and will be staying/diving with Exotic. I was also debating between them and TSD, but opted for the former, mostly becuase they also offer tech diving. I'll try to post a trip report when I get back. Feel free to PM anytime after mid-September and I'll be happy to tell you what I thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom