Dive Catalina on the Island Time, 12/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

California Diver:
ok lets compromise, how about blue caverns theres stuff there for all levels of divers, is technical diving allowed off the boat?

Hey Tyler,

I specifically asked if you and Terry could bring your doubles and the answer was YES. Is there anything else I would need to ask? :huh:

are they going to be mad if we dive the sub tower off blue cavern>

Kevfin:
I'm paid up...

Wetrat???? What are the chances of reaching 15? If it looks like the 15 spots will not be taken, I know some divers(who aren't board members) who might be interested.

If it's okay to invite others at any point, please let me know.

What! Divers who are not board members?? That's a crime! Start by solving that problem first! <j/k>.

Guys, I just came across this thread.

All sounds good to me except that it's only a 2-tanker. I'd prefer to do a 3-tank dive for the trouble and expense. Wouldn't it be great if we could add just a few more bucks and make it a 3-tanker??

Is that an option? I read earlier in the thread that it's a charter and isn't on the schedule. Does that mean they have just the one trip that day?

whaddya think?

kelphelper:
Guys, I just came across this thread.

All sounds good to me except that it's only a 2-tanker. I'd prefer to do a 3-tank dive for the trouble and expense. Wouldn't it be great if we could add just a few more bucks and make it a 3-tanker??

Is that an option? I read earlier in the thread that it's a charter and isn't on the schedule. Does that mean they have just the one trip that day?

whaddya think?
Don't know if it's doable, but if it is, I'm absolutely for three dives!

John?

If not, I'm still all good. It's a fast boat that gets us back early, and we can always do a third shore dive (PV?).

Speaking about that shore dive Rick, on the 29th, is it possible to make the first dive of that day an early morning dive (say in the water before 7:30am)? I asked before but sorta got a round about answer. I'd love to have the flexibility to take the whole day off, if I wasn't playing "good little" manager for my entire department who have decided to combine PTO with the holidays that week, while I take all the heat.

It sure would cool off my day a bit to pack an early morning dive in before work ...

Diving is the "real" coffee.

to avoid being a pain in everyone rear, i dont care where we dive as long as the vis is good!

DiverBuoy:
Speaking about that shore dive Rick, on the 29th, is it possible to make the first dive of that day an early morning dive (say in the water before 7:30am)? I asked before but sorta got a round about answer. I'd love to have the flexibility to take the whole day off, if I wasn't playing "good little" manager for my entire department who have decided to combine PTO with the holidays that week, while I take all the heat.

It sure would cool off my day a bit to pack an early morning dive in before work ...

Diving is the "real" coffee.

Early for me is at the beach at 6:30, in the water by 7:15 or so and out 70 to 80 minutes later. If everyone else can't make it that early, we'll get a dive in before they show and we'll see you off to work.
How does that sound?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom