dive card oops..advice please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... I am interested in trying out the "more challenging" dive sites and assumed that evidence of advanced diver would be asked for. Someone carrying a dive card with only 6 proven open water dives is not much proof.
An advanced OW cert card doesn't mean that much. Some folks go for AOW certification with virtually no diving experience, while others (like me) have been diving for many years (nearly 20 for me) with just an OW cert. Any Coz dive op worth its salt will dive with you a few times to see what kind of diver you really are before taking you to Punta Sur, Maracaibo, Barracuda, etc.

Artgirl, glad it worked out for you + great info on this thread for anybody else with a C-Card issue. Your LDShop sounds like it needs this info too - their response and follow-up behaviour "helping you" was incredibly bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom