Dive buddy, Beaufort, mid-September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a couple of tech-oriented friends heading to Beaufort mid-September to do some diving. I'd like to join them, but I'm just your regular recreational diver who is getting into underwater photography and I need a dive buddy. PM me if you're interested. It should be 2 days of diving, weather permitting, though I can extend to 3 days.

Hey Scubajill. I have a trip to Bonaire planned for then but keep me in mind for future trips if you need a buddy. Which op are you diving with?

I was looking at Wilmington for October. :) But for Beaufort, it's Discovery.

But, I want to hear all about your trip to Bonaire, too. I spent some time this morning looking at flights to there for November/December.

OMG. Florida is Sept and Bonaire last of October to November! Eric is between jobs and we are taking the opportunity to travel. Its a nice problm to have when you can't keep the trips straight!

This we be our seventh trip to Bonaire so obviously we love it.

We had our first trip with Olympus recently. Considering Discovery our next trip or Aquatic Safaris.

Last edited:
Have a good time on your trips! I'm looking at Aquatic Safaris in Wilmington, but it seems their boats fill up fast.

You can also try Scuba-Now in Wilmington, both are outstanding operations. If you ever need a dive buddy in Wilmington or the Morehead/Beaufort area let me know.

You can also try Scuba-Now in Wilmington, both are outstanding operations. If you ever need a dive buddy in Wilmington or the Morehead/Beaufort area let me know.

Thanks, bosunscrew. I hadn't come across this operation in my search. That's a pretty sweet deal. What's the dive op's story, if you know?

I'm looking at September 29-October 2. We're moving offices during that time, so free time off! :)

Will do! That sounds like a great weekend, actually. I've never been to Wilmington, NC though I lived in South Carolina for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom