Dive buddies in the Midlands??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to come down this Sunday, as I am off skiing soon so would like to get a dive in before then :)

Ok,

talk to Greg the Diving officer, his is the contact number on the website, he should be able to sort you out.

It might just be a little quick to sort out buddies etc. as you will have to dive as a guest until your club membership got sorted, but there is a club night tomorrow evening in Bletchley, details on the website - you could pop along there and could probably sort something out.

Unfortunately I will be at Stoney this Sunday finishing off an mixed gas course so won't be at the Bluey - P

Okay Thanks

Ok,

talk to Greg the Diving officer, his is the contact number on the website, he should be able to sort you out.

It might just be a little quick to sort out buddies etc. as you will have to dive as a guest until your club membership got sorted, but there is a club night tomorrow evening in Bletchley, details on the website - you could pop along there and could probably sort something out.

Unfortunately I will be at Stoney this Sunday finishing off an mixed gas course so won't be at the Bluey - P
Once the subscription is paid and the form completed and signed by an officer of the Branch. They are a BSAC member.

Hi Edward,

Yes - hence my suggestion Lloyd pop to the club tomorrow night they can sort it out there and then if he wanted. Otherwise under our 'contract' for the rental of the lake he could dive as a 'guest' but that needs to be agreed/arranged with the DO.

Normally guests will come as buddy pairs and do their own dive, Lloyd wants to dive with a buddy from the club which would have to be arranged. - P

I think due to work commitments I may be busy this weekend :/ But I will pop to the club this evening for a chat :)

Sounds great - I spoke to Greg (Diving Officer), he won't be there himself (and I'm still in the Middle East until mid-week) but Greg has let the committee members who are going know, so you should be expected. I hope it works out for you.

All the best - Phil.

Hi Phil thanks for your help, I met everyone on Tuesday and I am diving with Tina on Sunday :)
Thanks
Lloyd

Brilliant - glad it worked out for you :) -Tina is actually also a PADI Pro (Instructor) as well, so is Greg but I don't think he is active any more, so you will be well at home -

Enjoy Sunday - Phil.

Back
Top Bottom