Dive Buddies? Anyone still diving around here??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reddiver970

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Is there anyone that wants to do some local diving this spring and summer? Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico wherever...All my previous dive buddies have either moved or don't dive much anymore..I am open for about anything???Anyone ??

Reactions: g2
I'm always up for local diving. It's hard for me to break away for several days (Blue Hole, etc) but it can be done.

Happy to come up your way, to Carter Lake Res or Horsetooth. And always on the lookout for new dive sites, like mountain lakes.

glenn

I can do Monday and Tuesdays, I will be in touch with you guys!

I am back in town after my snowbird session in Florida. I can definitely be talked into some local diving. I will probably take several trips to Santa Rosa in the next few months. I have a couple of tech students I will be working with over the next months.

In past years people have regularly posted their plans for local diving in order to attract people. If you want to go somewhere sometime, just post it in this forum. There is a good chance someone will join you.

I will be keeping an eye on this forum for summer 2015 and would like to build more my diving skills here in CO.

I really just need to get my exposure thing figured out. I would love to do some fun and training dives here this summer!

I have had some recent contact with someone who needs to get the prerequisites out of the way for Technical Diving classes, which includes the Deep Diver Specialty and a bunch of 100 foot dives. The only good way to do that locally is at Rock Lake in New Mexico. I will be trying to schedule things starting in mid June. If you are interested in joining us, either for a class or just to dive, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom