Dive Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park, Portland CT Aug 13-14, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimJam:
Ken-

Did you take these pictures?!? Awesome! I didn't even know you had a camera!

Yes they are mine. I wish I brought it on the first dive of the day, but I just wanted to get into the cold(er) water I was way tooo hot. I also have a few of some guy I was following. I don't know if he will want them posted though :D One of them is blurry because he was moving MASSIVE amounts of water.

ctmax:
Yes they are mine. I wish I brought it on the first dive of the day, but I just wanted to get into the cold(er) water I was way tooo hot. I also have a few of some guy I was following. I don't know if he will want them posted though :D One of them is blurry because he was moving MASSIVE amounts of water.

It wasnt the massive ammount of water.. The flash was probaly reflecting off his shiny head..

cbsaw:
It wasnt the massive ammount of water.. The flash was probaly reflecting off his shiny head..

That's bad...Dave, remember god created a few perfect heads, and the rest he covered with hair!!!

(Hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself...)

I see lots of people here.......... but mighty fiew friends. Is it cold here, or is it just me?

cbsaw:

For obvious reasons I have no comment.

Well Dave I decided to take the body board to RI today to enjoy some of the Irene swell. I stayed in the ocean for about 3-1/2 striaght hours until I was shivering. What a change from that awful HHH weather. Yes its cold and I'm loving it. Looking forward for the start of dive season in October & November when the vis starts to come back.

Now time for some neck traction yooooch my aching neck

Back
Top Bottom