Dive books...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just finished The Silent World, it really was great reading. It had a nice mix of adventure, humor, and technical stuff.

A real fun read is: The Rapture of the Deep And Other Dive Stories You Probably Shouldn't Know by Michael G. Zinsley

Try the new kids book...

Dick & Jane Go Diving

i did okay with mcoughnehay it was giordio? that i thought was a bit off, i was looking for a short stalky dark guy, i thought pitt was great however i am female, they did an excellent job working together

diverdenise:
i did okay with mcoughnehay it was giordio? that i thought was a bit off, i was looking for a short stalky dark guy, i thought pitt was great however i am female, they did an excellent job working together
yeah, he was good. i had heard somewhere that cussler demanded that he wear green contact lenses. nice touch.

I totally agree...Mcconahay (sp?) was believable as Pitt, but I picture that guy that played AL as more of a short, intense "built like a tank" Italian guy with a deep scratchy voice. I also pictured someone like Danny Bonaduce playing Sandecker as opposed to Wm. H. Macey...He was ok, but not quite on the mark...I read somewhere that Cussler wasn't thrilled with how the movie turned out, and probably won't allow another book to be filmed for a while...shame!

diverdenise:

Paco:
A real fun read is: The Rapture of the Deep And Other Dive Stories You Probably Shouldn't Know by Michael G. Zinsley

I finished that one about mid-january. Was a very entertaining read. Kinda like brain bubblegum.

rumor was cussler was irritated with how they did "raise the titanic" and refused to let another one be done then agreed to "sahara" if he had more control, didn't hear he was upset at sahara as well, too bad, was looking forward to more of his books on film

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom