Dive boat slot for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAVY21

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a spot I have already paid for on the Cape Ann Divers charter this sunday but cannot go. If anyone is interested, I am trying to sell it. I paid 75, willing to let it go for 65 OBO. The boat is leaving Sunday morning and headed to Burnham Ledge (SP??) and Capt's Choice. It was originally booked though Aquatic Escapes in Londonderry, NH and the diver must be AOW or higher certified.

Please post, or PM...my slot can be verified by calling Aquatic Escapes at (603) 432-DIVE (3483). Ed is the Manager, Tom is the owner, either can verify-or you can call Cape Ann Divers I guess. Payment can be made through bank transfer or paypal. Thanks so much!

Drew

NAVY21:
Hey all,
I have a spot I have already paid for on the Cape Ann Divers charter this sunday but cannot go. If anyone is interested, I am trying to sell it. I paid 75, willing to let it go for 65 OBO. The boat is leaving Sunday morning and headed to Burnham Ledge (SP??) and Capt's Choice. It was originally booked though Aquatic Escapes in Londonderry, NH and the diver must be AOW or higher certified.

Please post, or PM...my slot can be verified by calling Aquatic Escapes at (603) 432-DIVE (3483). Ed is the Manager, Tom is the owner, either can verify-or you can call Cape Ann Divers I guess. Payment can be made through bank transfer or paypal. Thanks so much!

Drew

I can't believe that you have to be AOW for Cape Ann Divers for this dive. If you were to charter with Fran Marcoux on the Day Breaker, this is just considered a normal dive. I know I'm not AOW certified but I go on that dive many times a year.

Back
Top Bottom