Dive Big Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FarkasGabor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi we are two European divers, going to Kona in two weeks.Will be there for 9days. Asking for info,how many dives, with which operators etc. Need a few days for sightseeing too! So help!:confused::11doh::confused:

Hi we are two European divers, going to Kona in two weeks.Will be there for 9 days. Asking for info,how many dives, with which operators etc. Need a few days for sightseeing too! So help!:confused::11doh::confused:

I would suggest picking up the book "Hawaii The Big Island Revealed"

The publishers web site URL is shown below

Hawaii The Big Island Revealed - The Ultimate Guidebook

Amazon.com also has the book which might be more convenient for you in Europe.

My family will be going to the Bi Island this summer for two weeks. This book was recommended by several. We picked up a copy of the book and found it very helpful.

Gotta go to Volcanoes National Park. Although I dont recommend diving there. HEHE!

Book your dives with Big Island Divers, rent a condo in Kona, do the Manta and dark water dives. Shore dive at two step, see volcanos park and tour at least two coffee plantantions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom