Dive at Vets today/tonight ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never expected to see that many divers, And I wanted soooo bad to follow you 3 in. Until I saw how small you looked compared to the waves:rofl3: I remembered my first attempt at a leisure snorkel trip.
Now I'm really antsy and can't wait, the Harley is in danger:D

Don't sell the hog !! Hey Oxy, I must have just missed you. I got there late, But I did see Ren,Neil and one other diver on the surface just before they dropped down. We will probably do a night dive this coming Monday at Veterans, come on down and say hello.

Oh! too bad we din't look back. Sandy & I were on the beach watching them.
vis was bad but ren said his light only shined 3ft anyhow
P.S. I'm not workin so I gotta sell somthing:eyebrow: sandy can cook:rofl3:

Oh! too bad we din't look back. Sandy & I were on the beach watching them.
vis was bad but ren said his light only shined 3ft anyhow
P.S. I'm not workin so I gotta sell somthing:eyebrow: sandy can cook:rofl3:

I was standing down on the beach with my daughter watching them,too. I was surprised by how high up shore the water was coming tonight. You know I hear that eyebrows are'nt really getting high dollar on the black market right now, the inside tip is toe nails!! HaHa!!

oooh 4, been there done that g'nite

:D Although everyone else was calling off the dive, Neil and I decided to go through with it. The waves were big, but not that big. The reason people gave for not diving was that the viz compared to the waves was not worth it. As Oxy pointed out though my light only works 3 to 5 feet anyway, so I didn't really care that viz was not that good. :lotsalove: As it turned out the viz was not as bad as people made it out to be. We were joined by Steve from the Vet's Dive club and he was a great navigator. We dropped by the North staircase at about 45 feet. We went down to 70 feet then came back up by the stairs near the showers. I saw 2 rays and some 'Manathy' shrimp but no octopus this time. :14: The best part was watching Jaime do a skin dive with no wetsuit (or should I say wet suite) to retrieve this other divers flash light. :lotsalove: Neptune seems to be still taxing divers although I was spared this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom