Dive at Vets today/tonight ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on down, take a look at our gear. Maybe it'll help you decide on what you want to purchase for yourself.Maybe it won't.

I'll wander up that way and try to catch you guys before you get wet. If you're like me, once I've showered the salt/sand off I wanna get straight home and get dry.

6:30 Wed sounds good to me ... same parking lot as last Wed ?

Hope you are still coming cause it's going to be just you and I. Jaime had to pull a double shift and will not make it.

I'll wander up that way and try to catch you guys before you get wet. If you're like me, once I've showered the salt/sand off I wanna get straight home and get dry.

I'll be in a white 4 Runner, if you come by, make sure to stop and say HI.

Hey Ren,

Yeah, I'm still in to dive vets tonight..... do you want to make it a little later ? like 7:30, to make it a night dive as it doesn't get dark until after 8. I'll PM you my cell #, just in case.

--Neil

Hey Ren and Neil, i'm on a break and thought I'd check in and say have a good dive.Sorry again about having to cancel on such short notice.

Bummer on the double shift, unless it's double pay:D
I didnt get a chance to have this hose hydro & vis so I'll just check in and maybe watch entry for clues:popcorn:
P.S. you don't mind if im not there when you come back up? :rofl3:

They dont care :D

I never expected to see that many divers, And I wanted soooo bad to follow you 3 in. Until I saw how small you looked compared to the waves:rofl3: I remembered my first attempt at a leisure snorkel trip.
Now I'm really antsy and can't wait, the Harley is in danger:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom