Disney's Dive Quest Report....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to be able to copy my cd of my dive. Come on guys. help me out here. I only have one cd port on my pc. what do I do to copy the one I have. My cd port can burn, flip and burn and light scribe but again, there is only one.

If you have a DVD burner you just another a blank DVDR and any one of the many recording software options out there like Nero.

(assuming its a windows based system not crapple or similar).

So I go to www.nero.com and download the software?

Assuming you have windows you can get a nero trial yes. There are plenty of others around that'll copy.

You obviously need a blank DVDR as well.

I have several dvd+rw cd's. 407GB 4X. I know how to burn info onto these. and I can even burn still pictures. I just need guidence on getting a video from what I have onto a new disc. I am opperating with windows xp I have 166Gb left on my hard drive. and working off an AMD 64 processor. does that info help?

erparamedic:
Sure, I don't see why not. If I was in your situation, I probably would. You may only get a couple seconds of filming... but that's better than none!

Yes you can always talk with the camera guy(s) before hand. In fact when I did this 2 years ago, they even teach you the underwater signs for "film me (us)"... so you could get their attention underwater and get some coverage.

As for enjoying the park afterwards, we were told specifically that we had run of Epcot until it closed. Was able to get in several rides, drink some funny tasting cokes at the Artic Experience thing and have a good meal while watching the fire works.

I suggest doing the 4:30pm dive so you have more time at the park if you're only their to dive, and also make dinner reservations for 8:30pm or so at one of the places that has views of the fireworks.

IF fore example you use nero it has a "copy disc" option.

Simply select that, it'll read off the main source, when its done that ask for a blank DVD and copy it out to that.

String, Thanks for the help. I copied my DVD. Found the software in my hard drive and just played around with it until i got it. Thanks again

Just curious, do they (the epcot folks) specify what your first solution should be in an OOA situation? Buddy breathe? Accend in 1 min? The reason I ask is because you mentioned no octo.

thanks,
David

Cant say i noticed if there were/werent octopus.

At the end of the day its a fairly small fish tank only 20ft deep. OOA even if it happened isnt really going to be an issue.

You were assigned a buddy but again its such a small area you're never far from a diver or surface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom