Disinfecting second stages.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just buy $50 of stuff from DGX (easy!) and shipping is free.

And if a person didn't require 40.05 worth of additional crap, from the boys, down in Pompano Beach?

Sign me up for a 503% VAT . . .

And if a person didn't require 40.05 worth of additional crap, from the boys, down in Pompano Beach?

Sign me up for a 503% VAT . . .
Hard to believe you can't find $40.05 worth of stuff from DGX that you really "need."
Just saying that complaining about the shipping cost on a single <$10 item is kind of silly.

Hard to believe you can't find $40.05 worth of stuff from DGX that you really "need."
Just saying that complaining about the shipping cost on a single <$10 item is kind of silly.

It was simply a response to other claims or accusations of inflated shipping costs and / or price gouging of the products on this thread. I don't need any of the crap; never deal with DGX unless it's well north of fifty bucks; and have enough of both Steramine and Virkon S, from years of lab work, to last until a new temple is built in Jerusalem . . .

..... Steramine and Virkon S, from years of lab work, to last until a new temple is built in Jerusalem . . .
Virus are easy to remove...........Duckweed in your gear is impossible. The temple is safe until that happens, LOL !!
{Hate Duckweed, goes everywhere}

Steramine or Virkon-S. We actually are switching to Virkon S for our rebreathers. My wife had strep throat and was treated. Once better we dove, then a week later dove again and the strep came back. 3 weeks later same thing. There could be some other factor, but it was very very very coincidental that the symptoms were always 48-72 hours after getting back on the loop.

Do not use any phosphoric acid based cleaner. We use food grade phosphoric acid for getting nasty stuff out of tanks. It's crazy how it bubbles and eats stuff away. I don't know that I'd want it on my gear. Could be too harsh. It's fun to dip your finger in the jug and see who can take the biggest taste.

:vomit:

I DO NOT HAVE HSV OF ANY KIND THEREFORE CANNOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE!!!!

Insufficient.

Don't make me do the math.
I'm curious...
1) How are you going to keep the Santa Fe river from contacting your lips? Cave training in a FFM?

2) How do you get out of bed in the morning?

What about Hydrogen Peroxide? I buy it at 35% (!) and use it everywhere I would use bleach; it kills everything it touches but leaves no taste or smell behind. Lovely stuff just a pain to store and handle... Anyone want to weigh in on its safety with typical regulator materials at 1-2%?

Are we possibly needing to move this so the medical mods can possibly see it and weigh in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom