Discussion: Postings in Gear/Classifieds forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess... but with ignore I still see George W's threads. Oh well. Next time I have new items to sell ill let everyone know!
That's odd, so do I. I don't however see his posts in the thread. I've asked the board administrator to take a look at it.

Last edited:
I don't think shop advertising belongs here either, they need to bone up and post it in the Hot Deals section. If a shop has one demo or used item to sell that is great, but to advertise there entire site, give me a break. That is jus stupid. This is one of the reasons I am spending a lot more time on several other forums theses days, the content here is just lacking really.

I would agree, shop advertising isnt what the forum's intent CURRENTLY is. At one point perhaps, but it is now clear that the forum has certainly been a for sale/want/trade forum between divers. Not for commercial interest. If there are going to be commercial posts, they should also he commercial quality. By that I mean at least the same level if not better than what say Ronzo's For Sale threads look like and contain the same if not more information. IE, what they hell your actually selling, how much, shipping, maybe even a picture or two.

Anyway I guess its just time to let a dead horse lie.

:beer: :popcorn:

Gotta love the SB.

Really though, his name is quite fitting. Maybe Somebody can throw a shoe at this George Dubya too!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:cheers: And pass the :popcorn:

NEWS FLASH!!!! ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

I TOO have "added new items". It will be up to you to figure out what new items I have added, what I have added them TO, and why you should be aware of this. Good luck to all!

Great! What do you want for whatever it is you may be selling?
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:beer: :popcorn:

Gotta love the SB.

Really though, his name is quite fitting. Maybe Somebody can throw a shoe at this George Dubya too!
can we just FedEx it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom