Discussion of the statistics of the NEDU study on the redistribution of decompression stop time from

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, thanks again for the read - it was very enlightening.

don't blame others if you and/or your posts are singled out as being trollish. Yeah, there are only two of you, and your actions are obviously "POV Warrior" material. Pointing out such behaviors is not nearly as 'derogatory' as committing them. You aren't being called idiots or the like directly, so the no harm/no foul rule applies. It might be a shock, but users disagreeing with you is not seen as a personal attack by staff. If you want people to stop pointing these behaviors out, then simply stop committing them. Try a different drum for a bit. Stop hijacking the discussions to serve your POV. No matter how important you believe they are to everyone else, we're tired of them. No, it's not that we don't understand them, but we simply find your logic and conclusions fallacious on several different levels

I'm not sure if that was a moderator post or a personal one;
In either case, the matter had already been resolved for my part, so there's no need to include me in this late hit.

The branches of discussion that were veering too far from the core context, will be discussed elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom