DIR Videos I and II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noshow

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can direct me to where I can find the DIR I and II videos. I have watched the DIR III video a few times and obviously there are a couple that preceeded it.

Anyone? Anyone?

It won't let me buy the video, I can only buy the hat! Anyone know where I can buy the videos?

Piscean.

thanks for the link roak!

i guess i was and am looking for the quick fix... an internet link with the videos that stream or you can download....

if not i suppose i could buck up!

It won't let me buy the video, I can only buy the hat!

You have to wear the hat for 6 months and pass Tech 1 before allowed into the video purchase area...

:wink:

Originally posted by Piscean
It won't let me buy the video, I can only buy the hat! Anyone know where I can buy the videos?
Call Halcyon or EE and see if you can order the videos. I've got I and II since when I got I that was all that was available. Personally I'd just buy II, which is jokingly called the "Wayne's World" video, but it's George and Bill sitting on the couch, not Wayne and Garth.

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom