DIR group in Los Angeles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

globaldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles/California, (originally from Stockholm
Is there a DIR diving group in the Los Angeles area or do I have to drive down to San Diego to SDUE if I would like to dive and practice with DIR minded people?
I took the DIR fundamentals class one year ago and have since been practicing on my own while diving with "other divers."

Anders

globaldiver:
Is there a DIR diving group in the Los Angeles area or do I have to drive down to San Diego to SDUE if I would like to dive and practice with DIR minded people?
I took the DIR fundamentals class one year ago and have since been practicing on my own while diving with "other divers."

Anders
MHK on this board is a GUE instructor and lives in Los Angeles. Give him a shout. I know at least one other DIRf student in that area, if you want I will PM you with an email address.

globaldiver:

Anders

www.scubadivernet.com.
There are a number of DIR divers in the LA area who frequent that board. I'm sure you could hook up with some folks there.

Hey Anders,
How are things? Been in the water much? I dont think I have seen you since the fundies class last year. I have some DIR buddies down here in OC if you willing to drive a bit (or we can head up that way too!!). Give me a call anytime you need a buddy (714.330.3487).
Christopher

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom