DIR-F in Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just noticed that some upcoming DIR-F classes have been scheduled in the Denver area. That is a nice spot, and makes the class more available to those within driving distance of CO, and not have to go all the way to the coasts. Hopefully they will be able to generate enough interest in the area.

Rob is a good instructor, not sure where he is planning on doing the open water portions of the class. The Jan class might even wind up down in Blue Hole. I think the classes always fill up.

I have taken the class with Rob, he is an excellent diver/instructor. We dove Aurora resevoir, a nasty place. I assume the winter classes would be at Blue Hole.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been wanting to do one of those for a while. Let's see if my wife will buy it...

Ya know, you don't have to wait for someone else to setup a DIR-F class, I brought MHK, Sonya and Andrew to Blue Hole about five years ago to teach a class. Just contact GUE!

Roak

roakey:
Ya know, you don't have to wait for someone else to setup a DIR-F class, I brought MHK, Sonya and Andrew to Blue Hole about five years ago to teach a class. Just contact GUE!

Roak

Of course, we have done that too with Joe T and Mark Redmon, but it is nice to have a new GUE instructor that is based here. Certainly makes it easier to coordinate, and the traveling instructors usually have to charge more or have a higher min. student requirement.

I've considered the class with rob as well. We've emailed each other a few times. I may do the march class if Mark doesn't come in February.

BTW, How was your trip Jason?

Jasonmh:
...but it is nice to have a new GUE instructor that is based here.
I agree, I was just pointing out that there are other options, which is good for areas where there may not be a local GUE instructor.

Roak

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom