DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thalassamania:
Wry Rye? Wry not whole wheat.

because they all got tired of whiskey

TSandM:
"A habit of the old . . . they choose the wisest person present to talk to."

ah, crap

i'm SOL

Thalassamania:
Wry Rye? Wry not whole wheat.

And on that note ... good night all, have a good sleep and I'll talk(?) with you tomorrow.

All the intentions I can to JB.

good night, you're the best Thal. (what a prince)

Nowwwwwwww leeeeeeeets noooooooooot beeeeeeeee tooooooooooooo hasty.

Prince of Drools?

Vayu:
I have seen more than a few incompetent openwater instructors from various agencies. I have never seen an incompetent instructor from GUE. This could be because there are only 41 of them and they go through pretty rigorous quality control. I know of three interns who will keep with good practices once they become instructors, bumping that number up to 44.
Some would have us believe that the person who trained most of those 41 instructors is (suddenly) incompetent. Many of those who say so are the "ultimate" voices in defining what is DIR.

Who can you really believe anymore ???

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You know you're getting old when you realize you're as dumb as you thought your parents were...

catherine96821:
I kinda like GI.
Why does that not surprise me ... :browsmile

(just teasin' ya Catherine ... but really, it doesn't) :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Some would have us believe that the person who trained most of those 41 instructors is (suddenly) incompetent.

I know who you are talking about and I never said anyone in particular was incompetent. I havn't heard that from anybody else either. I don't really see what it has to do with my post.

Vayu, be comforted. It has nothing to do with your post. It has everything to do with internecine GUE politics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom