DIN vs "International Connection"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ItMustBeJames

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all. Quick question. Nemo33 in Brussels says that I can bring my own reg if it has an international connection. They don't allow DIN connectors. I'm away from my references at home, so let me ask you guys: what is an "international connection"?

I hate to say it, but I don't know which I have off the top of my head. I can picture it, but I can't look it up 'til I get home. Any help would be appreciated.

BS EN 144-3:2003

I am going to guess they are referring to the EN 144-3:2003 standard for connections to cylinders containing other than air. I would suggest you e-mail them and ask.

INT AKA yoke. :)

But they only allow the use of your own regulator when it has an integrated computer...

"They" = NEMO33 - it's an indoor dive facility in Brussels - there is a link in the original post

"They" = NEMO33 - it's an indoor dive facility in Brussels - there is a link in the original post

Thanks, I thought it was someone's screen name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom