DIN to yoke adapater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soamelt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I think I'm about to buy the kit to switch my DS-V from a yoke to DIN. Are the adapters to convert from DIN to yoke all standard in the event I need to switch back? I can buy one used (don't know the manufacture) for $20 for occasional use as opposed to spending $47 on the Zeagle one as long as I know it will work.

Yeah. DIN is DIN. It's an international standard, so it doesn't matter who makes the adaptor, it will work just fine with your Zeagle.

The yoke that is removed from the 1st may be able to be screwed onto the new DIN connection and it becomes you yoke adapter. So no need to buy anything else. This was true for my Apeks and SP when I converted them.

Any DIN to yoke adapter I have tried has worked.
As jimmer said DIN is standardized.

The yoke connector you remove will not work as an adapter as H20 70 suggested.
You will still need a DIN to yoke adapter to use the reg on a yoke valve.

Yeah. DIN is DIN. It's an international standard, so it doesn't matter who makes the adaptor, it will work just fine with your Zeagle.

I thought so, but just wanted to be sure. I didn't know if there were any compatibility issues between 200 and 300 bar or any other DIN standards.

Back
Top Bottom