Din or Yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colder down

Reaction score
Folks,

I have Zeagle reg with Din since I use a HP steel tank at home. Do I need to bring Din to Yoke adptor to cozumel? I am wondering that if the most dive shops use Yoke valve tanks there. I'd like to travel light.

i dove with Aldora, they had DIN tanks so no adapter...steel 120s, too...

Folks,

I have Zeagle reg with Din since I use a HP steel tank at home. Do I need to bring Din to Yoke adptor to cozumel? I am wondering that if the most dive shops use Yoke valve tanks there. I'd like to travel light.

A din adapter is not that heavy. I take mine along for the ride on every trip. Better safe than sorry.

Folks,

It depends on who you dive with. Aldora, Living Underwater and Liquid Blue (not an all inclusive list) all use Steel 100's and 120's with DIN valves. Most of the valves have the yoke plug in them as the majority of US divers have yoke valves. It would be easy for any OP to remove the plug and make it a DIN valve for you.

Back
Top Bottom