For Sale AL19 Luxfer Tank - needs hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reisender

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Luxfer AL19 tank with DIN valve (can be easily adapted to yoke with a yoke insert). Born on date Jan 2013. Used as a deco tank for a couple of seasons, then stored since then. It needs hydro and VIP. Prefer in person sale to avoid shipping costs, but willing to ship if requested. $80 in person, add shipping if needed.

The tank is currently in Hermosillo Mexico, but I'm headed to Phoenix Arizona in early March and can bring the tank with me. I will also be driving cross country from Los Angeles to Virginia in June or July, so could possibly meet along the route.

30L Luxfer.jpg Luxfer Date.jpgLuxfer stamps.jpgLuxfer stamps 2.jpg

Luxfer AL 30 tank with DIN valve (can be easily adapted to yoke with a yoke insert). Born on date Jan 2013. Used as a deco tank for a couple of seasons, then stored since then. It needs hydro and VIP. Prefer in person sale to avoid shipping costs, but willing to ship if requested. $100 in person, add shipping if needed.

The tank is currently in Hermosillo Mexico, but I'm headed to Phoenix Arizona in early March and can bring the tank with me. I will also be driving cross country from Los Angeles to Virginia in June or July, so could possibly meet along the route.

View attachment 826290 View attachment 826291View attachment 826293View attachment 826292
If you haven't sold it before you make your cross-country trip, DM me.

I messed up my tank identification on this one. This is an AL19, not AL30 as originally listed. Same tank, same pictures (with 19 stamped on the top), but I corrected the title and description. Sorry for any confusion. Price also dropped due for the smaller tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom