DIMWIT T-Shirts...Second Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's nothing worse for a man than to order the wrong size and color for his lady...

SO...

Please order me a PINK L...

and a PINK XXL just to prove I am a man...

The shirts are REALLY GREAT and a special thanks to K-Valve for all the hard work...

I really like dressing in t-shirts and jeans and I absolutely hate to think about what I am going to wear day to day. If I like the uniform, why not wear it everyday? True DIMWIT fashion, something I don't have to think about to much. Kind of like visibility, when it's the same thing everyday, who cares what the vis is. Great visibility is so overrated. Some :dork2: I know typed that somewhere before.......:mooner::rofl3:

I totally agree and I need a good wardrobe change, I could use another Gray Large.

Again we cannot thank K-Valve enough for his work.

STOP! OK. WAIT!

I am interested in another order. I would just like to check out my current order first. Seems my shirts ended up somewhere over in south Arlington. I still need to go pick them up.

But I am interested in order #2. Just don't forget about me. Thanks.

STOP! OK. WAIT!

I am interested in another order. I would just like to check out my current order first. Seems my shirts ended up somewhere over in south Arlington. I still need to go pick them up.

But I am interested in order #2. Just don't forget about me. Thanks.

John, since we didn't see you at CSSP last weekend I gave your t-shirt to Alan to deliver to you. It couldn't be in safer hands.

I don't know if I qualify yet, maybe since I dove the rigs with rumbum and chrispete. But I'd like a black XL if there is another run.

What do they look like??

Put us down for two (2) more. When you are getting the order together we will get the specifics to you. Thanks again!!!

Back
Top Bottom