DIMWIT T-Shirts...Second Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know if I qualify yet, maybe since I dove the rigs with rumbum and chrispete.

Since becoming a Swampdiver is derived through osmosis during diving with Swampers, you are indeed a Swampdiver. Welcome to Dimwit country. We look forward to diving with you sometime soon, and ask ScubaTexan to add you to the list. (Although if I know Ken, it'll be done before you have a chance to ask him.) :)

Since becoming a Swampdiver is derived through osmosis during diving with Swampers, you are indeed a Swampdiver. Welcome to Dimwit country. We look forward to diving with you sometime soon, and ask ScubaTexan to add you to the list. (Although if I know Ken, it'll be done before you have a chance to ask him.) :)

He's definitely a Swamper. Only he can determine whether or not he's a DIMWIT.

hi.
Like I said before, I really want a few greys. 1 medium, 2 large, 1 x-large, if you are going to order more. Just let me know how much and where to send?
Cheers

I mentioned before that anyone who didn't pay for their shirt before the Summer Fling was at risk of having theirs sold...that's pretty much what happened.

I have a black small and a black XL left from the first run. If you want either PM me.

I'm going to do a second run that should be ready to deliver by mid-July. If you're interested in a t-shirt let me know.

Most everyone paid for their shirts on time and I truly appreciate that. Unfortunately, there were enough that weren't paid for that I'm going to require payment up front this time. :(

The shirts will probably run a couple of dollars more each unless we are able to put together a big order again. They'll still be a bargain though as I intend to keep this little operation at the non-profit level.

PM me if you want a shirt (rather than posting to this thread) and I'll get a cost from Austin Screen Printing. I'm off to Coz from July 5th to the 14th. If we have enough interest I'll place the order a day or two after I get back.

Foo beat me to it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom