DIMWIT Pistol Pony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Comment? I think not......:lotsalove::mooner:. It would just be to easy....Come on Frank give me something to "shoot" for....:rofl3:

Debraw GetYerGun !! We'll go shootin' together sometime.

Some folks would call that a Duel........
Take 10 Fin Kicks ~ Turn ~ Fire !!! :rofl3:

We can let them go ahead and talk that way but I could show you where some tasty critters are. None were feed cheez.. just natural, Legal fish.

Of course if you still want to take aim and fire in my direction then Hell it's a free country. Take the first shot.
Just don't miss or you'll be sorry :D

Has anybody seen my mask?

I lost it recently. It sucks losing a mask at 30 ft. Tough deal. Anyway, if you find it, let me know. It has RENTAL emblazoned on the top skirt.

Has anybody seen my mask?

I lost it recently. It sucks losing a mask at 30 ft. Tough deal. Anyway, if you find it, let me know. It has RENTAL emblazoned on the top skirt.

Why would you put Rental on your mask when your name is Richerso ???

and why are you wearing a Skirt ???

:confused:

The skirt complements my hairy legs. Wanna see? :eyebrow:

The skirt complements my hairy legs. Wanna see? :eyebrow:

Sheezz.......... :shakehead:
Nothing has ever complimented those Wookie Legs you got !!!.

Except for maybe Debraw . ' Better watch out Dude.

Hmmmmmm..... Wonder where that Psychopathic She Devil is ???

:satanlookLaying low, working out, getting stronger by the day. I won't need a speargun to hunt. I will just reach out catch me a big old bass, reach down it's throat tear out it's innards, stick it on a spit over an open fire, and then pour myself a Diet Coke while I wait for it to cook. :11:
I only hope and pray someone fed it some cheez whiz because it sure would have a nice smoky cheeze flavor after that. I like cheese....

Richerso, your no wookie. Your a chewbaca...

Richerso, your no wookie. Your a chewbacca...

......... :rofl3::rofl3:

Thanks DebraW!

Love you too!

Edit: I love you guys and girls ! ! ! !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom