DIMWIT at Lake of the Ozarks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I proudly sported my DIMWIT t-shirt as I made my way through Osage Beach headed for our vacation house in Horseshoe Bend for the rest of the week. Troy put the boat in the water and promptly proclaimed "20 foot". Looks like we will get in and take a look around the dock tomorrow or the next day. The downside is the 70 stairs ( that's not a typo, Seventy stairs) that go down to the dock, and all the while you lug your gear down there you think, "oh yeah it has to go back up also". Ugh. Water temp is 80 degrees. Texas Swamper in Missouri, LOL!!!:rofl3: I can't wait to see what we bring up.

Vis, less than a foot, 78 degree water temp. Found a chair and pulled it up with the lift bag. For the most part the bottom was gravel and dirt. There was no trash. I was SHOCKED! I did see a few small perch. When we came up two ducks joined us looking for handouts. I was fresh out of cheeze whiz or I would have fed them. Ha ha. Not very exciting I am afraid. I did come home to my new toy though!!! A Silent Submersion N37.......ooooooooo, love it. I can't wait to try it out!!!

I did come home to my new toy though!!! A Silent Submersion N37.......ooooooooo, love it. I can't wait to try it out!!!

The N37 is the real deal.....not those toys from the dive shop.....do you have your PADI DPV card???? :wink:

LOL, why yes I do. The PADI DPV card. Kind of a perk from owning a dive shop. Got 'em all. Pick a card, any card....:rofl3:. Troy is charging that baby right now. We are going out to CSSP tomorrow with it. Hmmm wonder how long it takes to get from the airplane to the shark on that baby.....

Back
Top Bottom