Digital Underwater Photographer Club Meeting In Raleigh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to get on the board more often, Always looking to get wet and play with my camera ( Olympus C-750 and PT-018). Also getting and Ikelite housing for my Optura 30 and would be a nice place to play with and test that out.....

I got a note from Dave at Gypsy a couple of weeks ago - "It will be on a Sunday afternoon in mid-March in Cary". But I don't know anymore - I'm interested in going also - but need some notice to work it in. Got a busy month.

Thanks for posting that, Dave has not sent out the news letter or I missed it.

Here is the text from the news letter .

For anyone who has not joined us before, if you bring photos, please have them on a CF card, CD or bring your camera AND the interface cable.

Next Digital Photo Network meeting is
Sunday, March 20 starting at 2PM.

This time we'll meet over at Down Under Surf and Scuba in Cary. This will be a "dry" session - talking mostly about image composition and staging techniques. Bring any images you care to share. We'll upload and gently critique all submitted images, along with also offering further tips on digital editing. And, as always, this event is open to EVERYONE - regardless of whether or not you own a digital camera, or whether or not you are even a certified diver, or you belong to any one dive club or another.
There is NO CHARGE for this event, and you're very welcome to bring friends. Just RSVP us or Down Under so we'll have a reasonable head count.

Sorry, I missed you post about going to the pool. I went Mon at 11:00 and spent quality time with my new housing/strobe. There is MUCH for me to learn. I will not be able to go to the March meeting due to work. If you would let the members know that I have the Oly PT20 housing for sale I would appreciate it. It is almost new (pressure tested). It is for the OLY 5060 and is complete with the box and all accessories. I also have two spare sets of port o-rings at 12.00 ea. I would much rather sell it locally. Not sure of the price yet and am open to suggestion.
Let me know if you are going to the pool again. Maybe I can meet you there.
Allison

Sorry you are not going to make it. I will let them know about the PT-20.
Down Under is having a dive club meeting at the Pullen Park Pool on April 2 from 6 to 8pm. There is no reason we can't take cameras and shoot if we want. I am sure I can talk them into taking some kind of "reef" to shoot at. I intend to be there and you are welcome to come along.

http://www.downunderscuba.com/ScubaEvents/Pool and Pizza Party/flyer.htm]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom