digital instructor manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 2009 digital manual is out and instructors who renewed on time in 2008 should have received it by now. I'm not certain if it's sent to DMs in all areas. The updates regarding tables and computers were made after the 2009 manual was issued and are available in the 3rd quarter bulletin which is available on the PADI website. The changes will be reflected in the 2010 which will also be severely cut down in size.

Cheers

C.

hey Crowley,

This could be the case, but i still am a IDEA divemaster. So i do not receive any, or i am not possible to download any information from the go pro site off padi.

But thanks anyway for the information.

How does that make sense? If I need my Illinois State issued driver's license renewed I sure don't go to Wisconsin for it.

Doesn't IDEA issue the manual you need?

N² - O² diver;4523058:
I do not have a padi number because i am a IDEA divemaster :depressed:
And my course director said i should be complaining with padi. So how do i have to succeed succesfully in my IE. If i do not succeed succesfully in my IE i do not have a job to pay the bills for. :depressed:

The 2009 digital manual is out and instructors who renewed on time in 2008 should have received it by now. I'm not certain if it's sent to DMs in all areas. The updates regarding tables and computers were made after the 2009 manual was issued and are available in the 3rd quarter bulletin which is available on the PADI website. The changes will be reflected in the 2010 which will also be severely cut down in size.

Cheers

C.

It's kind of funny that they'd make updates every 2 years and then send you a CD every year anyway... LOL

There's a pointy-hair boss story in this... :D

R..

It's kind of funny that they'd make updates every 2 years and then send you a CD every year anyway... LOL

There's a pointy-hair boss story in this... :D

R..

Not realy,there's just not to many changes but each new version has a errata.
Here you can find,whats realy new.

OP,as I understand it,you're a PADI DM in training,so the latest manual would/should come from your mentor.
There's just NO WAY you can acces the website without a PADI#

pfff,

I would try to explain again.

Idea organization has nothing to do with the padi organization.

If you would like to earn some money with diving you can't do anything with a Idea divemaster certification.

The only thing you can do is to continue your education towards assistent padi instructor or above.. because Padi recognize this certificate.

Padi certification are worldwide recognized and valid for there certification.

So to make everything short. Without the help off padi where i purchased my digital instructor manual via my'n course director i can not have the latest version.

So for the record i am not a DM trainee.

I am a fully qualified dive master, but a had the bad luck to have my certification with IDEA.

Because when i started with the training they said i could use this certification throughout all over the world, and this professionally.

This shows again that nobody nows who the heck IDEA is.

When i went to Thailand in 2006 for the first time i had to deal with the truth that i could not use this certification and they never heard about it before. so saidly i had to make a trip back to Belgium.

Now after earning enough money i'll go back to Thailand for my IDC. :)

But thanks anyway for all the respondings. Like this scubaboard.com allot.

You can find many things around here, and even help others.

greetz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom