Digital Darkroom Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TerryTat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm A Single Parent With Little Or No Extra Time. I'm Looking For Some Advice On What Would Be The Most Powerful, But... And I Stress ... The Simplest SOFTWARE To Learn As Well. Thanks....

For editing your shots I would tell you to consider Adobe Photoshop Elements.

For creating CD's/DVD's my personal preference is Photodex "ProShow Gold"

'Slogger

Footslogger:
For editing your shots I would tell you to consider Adobe Photoshop Elements.

For creating CD's/DVD's my personal preference is Photodex "ProShow Gold"

'Slogger

What Slogger said. You get an incredible bang for your buck. You can dumb it down for excellent results, or study online for more advanced techniques. I find it to be a great package.

It also gives you the ability to post online albums, and webshots.

Powerful yet simple... what is this peridoxical combination you speak of?

Adobe's photoshop series is the best out there, some other programs are close but trust me no where near the expansion capabilities as Photoshop.

Elements seems to be very popular because of it's ease of use. You should purchase a "how to" book and that will definitely increase its usability... go to a bookstore and thumb through a couple; some are overly complicated and others are very well structured.

I would add to the above list JASC's Photo Shop Album 5.0 - nothing simpler but fully featured and intuitive

Back
Top Bottom