Difference between Draco and D10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

any opinions on have advice? This is a friend's suit. Not the one I bought. I purchased the D10 Pro ISS. I didn't find any difference but maybe less "broken in" when I get mine. Love the durability of this thing.
Hi Johnny. I am about the same size as you are with a 36" waist. I have two years worth of diving on my D10 and absolutely love it. having that little bit of extra room in the mid section ended up being a non issue. I dive with the waterproof single layer fleece top and bottom down to 50 or 55 degrees and add the meshtec top and bottom for colder dives. I have never been chilled with this combo down to 35 degrees. Add on a pair of the Ultima dry gloves and you will be in heaven. After 60+ dives, the D10 is still going strong and dry. If you are planning on using it for any kind of working dives, the wrist rings are a pain in the a$$. always getting snagged on something. so far that is the only con i have found with this suit. PS. I do not baby my dry suits.

Thanks. So did you go with XXL or XL?

Hi Johnny. I am about the same size as you are with a 36" waist. I have two years worth of diving on my D10 and absolutely love it. having that little bit of extra room in the mid section ended up being a non issue. I dive with the waterproof single layer fleece top and bottom down to 50 or 55 degrees and add the meshtec top and bottom for colder dives. I have never been chilled with this combo down to 35 degrees. Add on a pair of the Ultima dry gloves and you will be in heaven. After 60+ dives, the D10 is still going strong and dry. If you are planning on using it for any kind of working dives, the wrist rings are a pain in the a$$. always getting snagged on something. so far that is the only con i have found with this suit. PS. I do not baby my dry suits.
What size is yours?

Roger that. Thanks again. I saw you posted your suit size in a different section after I asked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom