Did you know, these people are divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fair enough. I hope women think you're hotter than they think I am....

R..
They probably think youre hotter than you think you are yourself. Women seems to generally do that and thats proably why youre still able to get your wife to bed :p

They probably think youre hotter than you think you are yourself. Women seems to generally do that and thats proably why youre still able to get your wife to bed :p

Nah. I can still get my wife into bed because she's afaid to cheat on me and she has to choose between me and going without... I really don't have any illusions about that....I mean seriously.... If I was standing in a line up with the *other* 10 hottest men alive then I would be the slow, fat, ugly, discoordinated, boob that she would least like to __________ <fill in the blank> with......

R..

Last edited:
I'd go diving with Kari Byron any day! Or night! :eyebrow:

I can't understand the attractiveness of her, I guess because I'm a woman. The girls an idiot and brings nothing to the show except spray-painting.

I can't understand the attractiveness of her, I guess because I'm a woman. The girls an idiot and brings nothing to the show except spray-painting.
Umm... The entire cast of mythbusters appear to be idiots at times and thats what makes it fun :wink:
However, I doubt any of them really ARE idiots. Smart people is fully capable of doing silly and/or stupid things as well..

Oh come on, she brings a lot more to the show... Like ballistic gelatin molds of her butt! :D

You mean other than he has had the number one rated cable news show for ten years in a row, a half dozen or so bestsellers, holds a Harvard degree, has his own radio show and is worth about a gazillion dollars? Is that redeeming enough for you? :D

If not, you have pretty high standards...or, perhaps, you just judge a person's worth by their politics, not by their accomplishments.

And basically started out on that famous cable show Inside Edition---now that's one to be proud of.....Guy did get lucky, I'll admit to that.....

I'll qualify this by starting out saying I agree with Diver0001 and teamcasa about the whole celebrity thing.
As for Kari, well I may be biased as a Mythbusters fan BUT, I think she makes great contributions to the show, and while the whole cast qualify as geeks, none are idiots. She plays the fool now and again, as does Tori, but I know some pretty smart people who have met the cast, and they can all hold their own in a great many intellectual conversations with doctors and scientists.

Oh yeah, she's hot too!:D

I was told that LES STROUD (Survivorman) is a real prima dona! I guess he refused to sleep in the below bunks on the boat they used for the "Survivng Sharks" episode. I was on that same boat a few weeks ago. He demanded a private crew quarters and also his own bathroom. BTW, that whole show about the sharks was staged and BS (Dummies in the water were covered in fish oil and stuffed with mackeral). I was told that Discovery is "Hollywood" and take what is shown there with a grain of salt. Pathetic!

Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom