Did you know, these people are divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mythbusters. 'Nuff said :cool2:

We were diving the breakwater one day and my dive buddy says: "Hey isn't that the two dudes from Mythbusters?" - Sure enough at the next bench over was Tori and Grant getting their OW. I wonder if they ever gave Kari Byron a shout for us?

We were diving the breakwater one day and my dive buddy says: "Hey isn't that the two dudes from Mythbusters?" - Sure enough at the next bench over was Tori and Grant getting their OW. I wonder if they ever gave Kari Byron a shout for us?

Thats awesome! Its basically my life's goal to somehow get to buddy up with Jamie Hyneman :dork2:

How about Hubert Grundy?

Look here. I thought some of the more interesting things were the recompression chamber on Paul Allen's boat, and divers like Jimmy Carter and Fidel Castro.
Fidel probably took a uw scooter ride over to miami a couple of times a week to push some of them fine cigars :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom