Did you already meet people from ScubaBoard?

Did you already meet people from Scubaboard?

• Never

Votes: 11 20.8%

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 2 to 3

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • 7 to 10

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 11 to 15

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • More than 16

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tomeck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I remake the poll, because the old poll was destroyed by the large breakdown of Scubaboard. I hope much that Scubaboard functions now very well, because it is a reference for diving.

Did you already meet people from Scubaboard?

I've met too many too count and meeting new ones all the time.

Can't say they've all been pleasant, but that's life. 95% of the world is good and the rest are complete :censored:. :D

I've been very fortunate to meet many local divers, and make some very special friendships. Being here in south Florida, we also get to play host to lots of out-of-town Scubaboarders, many of whom have become close friends as well. I've also traveled to other dive locations, where SB has introduced me to more cool divers. You guys are the greatest, a family to me. Thanks!

I've met many divers who are members of SB (in addition to suggesting to many divers that they join). I'd say 99.9% of them were lots of fun. The 0.1% was JeffG (just teasing ya, JeffG).

Since most of the members here are in the US and im litterarilly oceans away, I havent had the pleasure..

joystershell:
I've been very fortunate to meet many local divers, and make some very special friendships. Being here in south Florida, we also get to play host to lots of out-of-town Scubaboarders, many of whom have become close friends as well. I've also traveled to other dive locations, where SB has introduced me to more cool divers. You guys are the greatest, a family to me. Thanks!

Same for me. I've met so many wonderful people that I've lost count! :fruit:

Great! When I posted before I picked 11-15 and realized after that that I've met more than 16! I don't promise that I spell these right and I'm CERTAIN I will leave someone out! Justleesa, Cho0ppers Rule, sea nmf, erparamedic, eckybay, Reggae Joe, Barracuda 2, Notso_Ken, wb416, Jchoby, Gear Junkie, Scuba Ref, Komi Hunter, caroln, pir8, Ber Rabbit, Turtle Guy, krjohnson, cudachaser, Bill (from Cape Canaveral area- can't remember his username), hmm. Is that everybody?

Back
Top Bottom