Did you already meet people from ScubaBoard?

Did you already meet people from Scubaboard?

• Never

Votes: 11 20.8%

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 2 to 3

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • 7 to 10

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 11 to 15

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • More than 16

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Great! When I posted before I picked 11-15 and realized after that that I've met more than 16! I don't promise that I spell these right and I'm CERTAIN I will leave someone out! Justleesa, Cho0ppers Rule, sea nmf, erparamedic, eckybay, Reggae Joe, Barracuda 2, Notso_Ken, wb416, Jchoby, Gear Junkie, Scuba Ref, Komi Hunter, caroln, pir8, Ber Rabbit, Turtle Guy, krjohnson, cudachaser, Bill (from Cape Canaveral area- can't remember his username), hmm. Is that everybody?
Yes, you can change, but the second poll is always less interesting than the first poll. :disappoin

Thanks to the Keys Invasion, I have now met MANY!

too many to count....and it was a pleasure to meet every single one :wink:

I've met three. I guess it's because even though I'm in Belize, I'm in the middle of nowhere here in Mullins River. But when I pass a boatload of tourists or see divers with gear in the airport I'm tempted to ask, "hey, do you log onto SB"? I did ask some one day at Robert's Grove down near Placencia and they just stared at me. I think I'd forgotten to put my front tooth in that day.....

The following is from my state.

Yangnome-great dive buddy
Mobeeno-great dive buddy
Peter_C-funny and cool guy
Renpirate-cool guy
Chuck-saw but didn't say anything
Ben_Ca-wish I didn't meet him nor know him
Luvnalife-works on Silver Prince

I met Crab-Lover and Sea-Nmf at the Firehouse today. I recognized Jaime (Crab-Lover) from her pics and introduced myself! Hope to see you gals around soon!:D

I am lucky to live in So Cal, so we have monthly dives - both beach and boat. I prolly know about 50 or so board people that live in So Cal...also, I am always telling people about scubaboard.com. two weeks ago, I was SUPER lucky to go to INVASION 2 in Florida and met about 30 or so more scubaboard people from the MOF/NMOF thread.

My fav part of scubaboard is when you plan on going to a new place to dive, you c an get info, and most of the time, scubaboard peeps will either put you up, or at the least, take you diving to the cool spots! I went to Seattle a couple of years back and 4 scubaboarders took time to take me out to see real live GIANT pacific octopod, or GPOs as they are called there.

So, Live on Scubaboard!

justleesa:
Don't forget Wildcard and KateKicks!

I did meet them. We were fortunate enough to get an invite to go out on their boat on the Fourth to watch the fireworks! I had PM'ed Brian with an invite to join us today, but he never replied. As I read on another thread, I now know why. Yikes! I also wasn't sure if he got on SB when he's out of town.

Hope to meet you soon too Leesa!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom