Did Venice beach dive today 8/15.. and the storm..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdrannik

Contributor
Reaction score
To be expected, the vis. was VERY bad.. Like 4-6" bad.. Might have been able to see out to my elbow a few times.. Didn't find anything..

As for the storm, we just got the power back this afternoon. A friend of mine lost his house and two airplanes.. The Piper Archer was upside-down/destroyed, we still can't find his Cessna 172 that was supposed to be sold this week..

bdrannik:
As for the storm, we just got the power back this afternoon. A friend of mine lost his house and two airplanes.. The Piper Archer was upside-down/destroyed, we still can't find his Cessna 172 that was supposed to be sold this week..

Bad luck dude.

Hopefully the vis will improve about the time I can finally make it over there! LOL
Thanks for the update/report

I'm going out to VB sometime early this week, maybe tuesday, if anyone wants to go.

Went down to PG and got my gear today. I'm up for tomorrow, say around 10:00?

I think I might like to try a snorkel dive there. I wouldn't want to waste the air if the vis is to bad like it has been.

C'mon, but bring your gear. I'll bring two tanks.

Welcome to the board. I live next door in Punta Gorda, and we have several SB members in the area.

Let me know how the Vis is please. I have plans to go on Sat. 8-21, but it's depending on vis. Need at least 5 ft.

Erik

NP, we'll let you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom