Did the new posts button change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have to say I'm not a fan. When I click on New Posts I don't want to click again. If it could be a CSS menu triggered by hovering with "New Posts" still a link to the new posts I'd be much much happier.

Ditto.

I don't remember always being prompted by a drop down menu. I remember clicking on "new posts" and getting....new posts. Not having choices as to "all new posts" "all classifieds" etc.

Have to say I'm not a fan. When I click on New Posts I don't want to click again. If it could be a CSS menu triggered by hovering with "New Posts" still a link to the new posts I'd be much much happier.

I agree... no need for the extra clicks... fix it so the top link will open up if needed but also clickable to imediately load new posts....

Ditto as well

yeah, having to click New Posts twice, ugh. Seemed broken to me.

yeah, having to click New Posts twice, ugh. Seemed broken to me.

Ditto. PITA.

How much usage do these new functions that have been attached to the New Posts menu get compared to the New Posts function itself? I would have guessed very little. If so, it would be more convenient for the majority to move those functions somewhere else, like back to Board Features.

Yeah the discussion that follows is an almost unanimous agreement that the new function is less than what the SB user wants. Oh well, what can be done, will be done I am sure.

Oh thanks. That new functionality thread was old and I never bothered to check it out the new posts because I thought...well... you know...it was some typical SB fooling around.

I didn't know about the privacy thing either. El, you should start whole new threads when that stuff happens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom