Did I get a good deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charles R

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
All I just ordered a 2007 Bare Trilam HD Tech Drysuit from Dive Tank with 2 pockets, Pee valve, Dry gloves, And 2 pairs of underwear for $1700.00 did I get a good Deal or should I cancel and order somewhere else?

Yes.

There. Feel better now? :wink:

If it fits, if it's a trilam, if it has everything you want (zipper placement, pockets, pads, pee valve) and you get out for less than $2000 new, then I would say you have done just fine.

I don't know that brand personally, though.

suit alone on Amazon is $1600 so I'm guessing you did good....now.......GET DIVING........lol...

Rick Inman:
Yes.

There. Feel better now? :wink:

If it fits, if it's a trilam, if it has everything you want (zipper placement, pockets, pads, pee valve) and you get out for less than $2000 new, then I would say you have done just fine.

I don't know that brand personally, though.

Yes thank you I just want to make sure because this is a big purchase!

Sounds like a fair deal. We just ordered my fiance's suit from divetank.com. She got the Bare HD Pro Trilam, underwear, gloves and hood for about $1300 shipped. So add in some pockets, another set of undies and dry gloves, and it sounds about right.

We'll be adding the dry gloves and pockets this winter I think...and I know she wants suspenders.

Shane

medic001918:
Sounds like a fair deal. We just ordered my fiance's suit from divetank.com. She got the Bare HD Pro Trilam, underwear, gloves and hood for about $1300 shipped. So add in some pockets, another set of undies and dry gloves, and it sounds about right.

We'll be adding the dry gloves and pockets this winter I think...and I know she wants suspenders.

Shane

Make sure the suit has the tabs already in then you just have to oeder the suspenders latter on for 49.00 and sanp in!

I'd say that's a good deal. I have the 2006 version of the same suit and its almost bulletproof - you'll love it

Souldn't you ask this before you agree to something? Most would call this doing your homework. Sounds as though you have buyer's remorse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom