Diagonal Entry Zippers Length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nkped

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are diagonal entry zippers all the same length? I have a Diving Concepts Z Flex that I have a great deal of trouble donning on my own and it's not a lot of fun with help. Having a big gut doesn't help, but it's primarily a matter of broad shoulders and a lack of flexibility. Do any of the other manufacturers have diagonal entry zippers which are a few inches longer? Or is the answer a shoulder to shoulder front entry?

DUI's "Telescoping Torso" design may help you. Try one on sometime. Or consider a special order to get the shoulder room you need.

FYI, my DUI is size Large and has a diagonal front zipper length of 32" (stop to stop).

Is your suit a good fit once it's on? Is your range of movement good in the suit?

Dave C

It's a decent fit and I can reach my left shoulder dump valve. It's a 3XXL, which would fit someone a lot taller than my 6'2" so the suspenders are pulled all the way up.

Back
Top Bottom