DGE cute!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
6086CC19-25C6-42C2-B45F-E7F80F1E915A.png
Saw this on Reddit. Hope that it’s true! Made my day.

that's clearly an alligator.
But pretty cool. I did that at a take out order at Chipotle - "draw a moose on the bag"

that's clearly an alligator.
But pretty cool. I did that at a take out order at Chipotle - "draw a moose on the bag"

That’s it! I’m never shopping at Dive Gear Express again! They clearly don’t know the difference between gators and dinosaurs :rofl3:

@tridacna What the heck are you doing with a 34" long inflator hose? That's almost twice as long as mine!

@tridacna What the heck are you doing with a 34" long inflator hose? That's almost twice as long as mine!

Read my OP. I found the pic on Reddit. I have no idea to whom the hose belongs...must be a Reddit user. Dats all I know and I'm sticking to my story! :letsparty:

I do that pretty often. I've gotten all sorts of things on packages. Sadly, that's not one of mine.

I think my favorite was a narwhal playing poker. Whoever did that one really took some time. Sadly I lost all the pictures I had of package drawings. I had some good ones.

Yeah, it's true... I think that was drawn by Emily... who point's out that she lives in Florida, the home of Gators. People request stuff like that from time to time... if it happens depends on the workload that day, mood of the staff and originality of the request... on a busy shipping day it's not happening and this time of year most days are crazy busy.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom