Question Anyone have experience with Blue Ocean Dive Center at Abu Dabbab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

My husband and I will be in the Marsa Alam area in late December and are looking to do an advanced open water course. This shop came up as I was searching through the reddit scuba thread but I am looking for any reviews from people that have been there. They offer a PADI open water with all equipment, 3 nights accommodation and meals for 440 euros per person. That seems like a great price but maybe to good to be true. If anyone has other shops they recommend that would be great. Thanks!

Not sure if it's too late already, we have just been there in November at the Hilton and diving with Blue Ocean:

They are locally managed and their organization leaves a bit to be desired. Nevertheless, they do not compromise on safety but I have perceived them as rather strict. Their house reef is super good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom