DFW DIR shop???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No reply yet - but I will keep on trying - sending another local of yours over that way too - he has been going to FL for his deco training, thinking there was no local facilities...

Big T

Wow....what ever Ron got must really have put him down for the count.

I'll call Alec and find out what's going on with Ron. I also have Ron's phone numbers in my log book at hom, so I'll PM those to you later.

As far as the Deco class goes, I'm looking to get started soon myself. So you're friend and I might help get the class kicked off and going.

Thanks TM
I think the guy already has some of the TDI deco stuff done - but I'm sure you can find a common ground there. I'll forward his email to you.

Big T

Tuckers is my LDS. Bruce is into caving, but I don't think he's DIR. The shop is primarily Zeagle and ScubaPro. I've seen a set of low profile HP doubles, but that's about it - no backplates, etc.

I live in Oklahoma City and specialize in Cave training in Missouri; however, I also do decompression and trimix stuff. The diveshop I teach out of is a Halcyon dealer and I highly encourage the DIR philosophy.
If you have any questions feel free to email be.

Happy Diving
Mike

Last I heard, Southern Scuba can get Halcyon or EE stuff if you want it.

OkDIR

Hey guys -
No worries - I'm not interested in anyone who "can get" halcyon gear - I live next door to a top 5 halcyon dealer - it's not a gear issue but a philosophy issue - I was looking for a shop or instructor who teaches according to the philosophy - preferably a GUE instructor, but there does not appear to many of those down there...
No offense - but I think I will be flying her up here for the OW and DIR-F for starters.

Cheers,
Big T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom