Devils Den

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove it a few years ago. It's one of the thing you do once to say you did it. It really isn't much. I just dove Blue Grotto a few weeks ago for the first time, and it's the same thing. I can say I did it. DD is right across the street pretty much. Both spots get lots of students, so be warned if you go on a weekend. I hope you get someone to go with you though, again it's worth doing once.

Erik

I have dove both Blue Grotto and Devils Den. Nice dives to do once. They are holes in the ground not flowing springs. In Devils Den I ran out of body heat before running out of air, it's not that deep.

Have also dived both and like "Pete" says they are just about across the street from each other.. found Blue Grotto to be pretty boring, but Devil's Den much more interesting. More fish, fosils etc. Will go back to the Den for sure.

yeah... agree

nice to do once or twice. some pretty topside scenery (Devil's Den is amazing topside).
dives are ... eh...

I have to echo what others have stated. Great places to take students and good to be able to say you have been there.

LOL...I agree with everone else. Its a one time dive, but if I was closer I would go just to go.

I was surprised as well that the Blue Grotto would not allow solo diving.

The morning I was there there were no other customers. The water looked green and slimy. Management declared no dives for me that day. Sad to waste a trip.

I had originally planned to dive the Devils Den but they were closed when I had arrived. (not that they mentioned that on their website or anything)

I had done Ginnie the week before and vasty prefered that experience.

I have been to Devils once and would like to go back again, I would definitly like to go again. Let me know a day when you might wanna go

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom